Small double chin from age - What is the best way to get rid of a small double chin from age with out doing a face lift?

It is something I'm becoming more sensitive too and is just looking worse. Also what is good for the neck. Currently I will get Botox shots in my next which seem to help. Would Fraxel, cool sculpting , or ultherapy be helpful with this? If yes. Which one is the best. Will is last long? Is it something that needs to be repeated every 6 months to a year like injectables? Thank you!

Non Surgical Double Chin Options

An examination would be important for the best opinion.
Here is some general information however on non surgical options:
  1. Amount of excess fat typically found beneath the chin, and in the upper neck. Kybella injections can improve this.
  2. Presence of Significant (Platysmal) Banding – this requires bringing the muscles together in the upper/mid neck to a more youthful position and occasionally their release. This procedure is called a platysmaplasty or platysma plication. Mild banding can be treated non- surgically with Botox or Dysport but this requires injections 3-4 times a year for maintenance.
  3. Amount of excess/redundant skin (cutis laxa) and condition of your skin. Mild to minimal skin tightening using non-surgical means like the Sciton Laser SkinTyte procedure, Ultherapy or Thermage could also be considered. My personal preference for non-surgical skin tightening of the neck is the Sciton Laser BBL SkinTyte® procedure as there is no down time, more comfortable procdure, is effective and is a more targeted treatment.
  4. Chin deficiency. If you have a weak chin then you will not have adequate chin support to your neckline skin which affects your entire neck line. Sometimes especially in younger individuals this is all that is required and this can be done in the office under local anesthesia. There are a number of different sizes and shapes and your plastic surgeon will pick the optimal one for you. Non surgical options include injectable fillers but these are only temporary and have to be repeated.

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

Please post photos for further evaluation. There are many options including VASER/ThermiRF, Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox, Kybella, and Lasers. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer