Will sculptra make me look softer? (Photo)

I had ultherapy done about 7 months ago. I believe it has caused volume loss or made my volume loss more obvious I believe the volume loss is more pronounced in my lower . My face looks so strong. I've had people mistake me for transgenger and I am a woman. My features have always been sharp, but now it's too sharp. Would sculptra help?

Sculptra injections to the face

In my practice, Sculptra is an excellent analog when combined with Sculptra injections to the skin. I would suggest both to complement one another. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Sculptra

Sculptra can be an ideal product for re-contouring the face. I often use in conjunction with Botox and other fillers in what is referred to as a "non-surgical facelift". I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area to discuss which procedures would be right for you. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Volume loss and Sculptra

Sculptra is the ideal product to inject, especially in younger patients, to help build up collagen and provide greater facial contours. I prefer Thermage over Ulthera for skin tightening.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with Sculptra and cosmetic injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra facial softening

Thank you for providing excellent photos of your face along with your question. From what I see, you have beautiful face shape with classic feminine lines and minimal volume loss. On side profile, there is some angularity and slight hollowing of the cheek which, if desired, can be softened with skillful placement of Sculptra. Since you don’t have much volume loss to begin with, I would estimate that a small amount of Sculptra may be sufficient for you to achieve a satisfactory result. The most important thing is to find an experienced injector who understands exactly what your concerns are. Good luck!

Douglas Wu, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

Sculptra for cheek hollows

The frontal photo of you demonstrate the perfect 'egg shaped' profile of a feminine face. You have a beautiful face and skin.   The side views demonstrate the mild soft tissue and fat loss of the lower cheeks which can be addressed if this bothers you. .  This is where Sculptra can soften and fill those subtle depressions.  Take it slow and easy and do not be too quick to over treat.  The Sculptra build can take up to two months or more.  You can always add more but you can't take it back if you over build. 

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra For Facial Contouring

Sculptra is used as a foundation to other fillers in my practice, but works fantastically in combination with lasers and skin care as it builds collagen and helps improve skin quality.  I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Will Sculptra make me look softer? (Photo)

Hi B,

Yes, Sculptra is an excellent choice to replace lost volume.  I have treated a few patients from other clinics who claimed that they had lost volume from Ultherapy who have responded very well to our Sculptra treatments.  Make sure to choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Michael Persky, MD
Encino, CA

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will sculptra make me look softer

In my opinion, Sculptra is a great fix for fat loss. It is a biological filler and takes time to grow but it can give a much softer appearance.

Julio Garcia, MD

Would Sculptra help?

Bambi, thanks for your question and photos. You have beautiful skin and youthful facial volume, at this point in time Sculptra injections would not offer much benefit to your appearance. Best wishes.