Scar revision experts only please?

Can scar revision remove a tissue of lumpy scar on the lip. I'm bothered about the tissue,will It grow back? I know scars can never be healed but I'm talking about the tissue

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Skin Removal

These types of scars are more noticeable and can be treated with surgical repair and finished with lasers/fillers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip reconstruction

Injuries to the lip tend to create scars that are more noticeable in appearance and touch due to the fact that the the lip is much more dynamic and softer than your skin. Because lip tissue does not grow back if left alone, if you have an injury to your lip and the individual layers (fat, muscle, mucosa, skin)  are not carefully put back together at the correct level, the resulting scar may be even greater. Depending on the size of scar, an unsightly scar can usually be improved by an excision and careful reapproximation. There will always be a scar, but things can be done to improve its look and feel. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD 
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician