Rhinoplasty concern.

I had a revision rhinoplasty and am 1 year post op. when I put my fingers (pinky) into my nose and ride it along the sidewall kind of towards the floor I feel these bony circular bumps kind of best way to explain it. I feel the right side feels different than the left and is more prickly. I went to 2 ent and they said it looks fine and its normal for it to be weird and bony there. I dont remember this pre op.. is this common in rhinoplasty i am nervous?

Nasal Evaluation 1 Year Post Rhinoplasty

We frequently say that it takes one year after a rhinoplasty to evaluate the results. If your nose looks good I would not be concerned if there are some palpable irregularities of the nasal bones. Appearance is what counts.

Feeling versus seeing irregularities

Feeling irregularities on your nose is normal as long as they are not visible; remember you nose is not like clay and can not necessarily be sculpted smoothly; your surgeon has to work with what is there.

Arian Mowlavi, MD