Revision concern; need opinion? (Photos)

I had 2 rhinoplasties and will be getting a third to fix something I am unhappy about cosmetically. When I chew on food or stretch my nose down I see 2 bumps and even a nasal bone line. I was told by a facial plastic surgeon you cant just rasp the bumps down you have to actually cut some of the dorsum down. But if my profile is already straight what happens. I am very confused and just want many opinions how to remove the bumps and line. It junction between bone and cartlidge I beleive. Thanks

Revision or not

a human nose is not a science project..The search for perfection is a unhappy one. The pictures you show no plastic surgeon would evaluate in his right mind

Revision concern; need opinion?

Hello johnweller6040,
Thanks for your concern.
A mild amount of rasping or even a judicious dorsal reduction can reduce the projection of the points, but you will need some type of soft tissue onlay covering for camouflage.  You have very thin skin and show the underlying architecture of your nose too well. 
In some cases, nonsurgical rhinoplasty with filler injection can help improve your situation.  But use an expert injector with a good eye for nasal work.
My primary advice is to find a revision rhinoplasty specialist in your area for surgical planning.  It will serve you better in the long run.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

ReVision rhinoplasty procedure

A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish shaving down the visible irregularities along the bridge line Which are likely either cartilage or bony in nature..

Irregular CartiLage/Bone Nasal Dorsum

Although you have not submitted a true profile view it appears that your problem is secondary to visible sharp edges of the underlying structures which can be contoured to maintain volume but eliminate the irregularities called bossing.