What procedures do you think would help me have a feminine more face? (photos)

Mtf facial feminization

Facial feminization

Lady Luxx,You already have a very feminine face. Nose refinement will add some petiteness to your features and you might consider that as more feminizing.

MTF facial feminzation

I would consider a rhinoplasty (but very subtle just to narrow the tip slightly).  Buccal fat pad reduction would be nice too.  It will narrow the mid/lower cheeks and give the upper cheeks more perceived prominence by comparison. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

What procedures do you think would help me have a more feminine face?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaoping procedures, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers or facial implants (cheek, chin).  From the attached photos, the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is weak and the nasal tip is wide.  These combine to create an oval shaped face.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.

When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face appear shorter which de-emphasizes the shape and fullness of the lips.  Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found placing a silastic chin implant through a small, curved, incisions under the chin to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty that requires bone cuts with placement of screws and metal plates.

Tip platy, without a full Rhinoplasty can this, refine and feminize the nasal tip and nose.

Hope this helps.