Can one of you post a picture of what you think I would like like if I had a tummy tuck? (mini or full) (Photo)

Third question. I really want to convey thanks to generosity of the surgeons answering my questions. My friends always tell me I don't need plastic surgery (good friends; terrible liars) and the one surgeon I saw said I needed psychiatric help. I'm very grateful for the data. 32 yo F 5'11, 162-165 lbs (legs, arms, pure muscle, i can feel muscle under abs. just can't see it). Healthy diet,works out 3hrs, 7days/wk. Any post op pix of what you think my belly might look like after?

Thank you for the question and the one photo but an examination is really needed to make an intelligent response.  So see some experts in your area and become informed.
Dr. Corbin 

Post op pics

Happy to show you post op pics.  All you have to do is look on the gallery or the website. We post all our photos for you to review.  Look for a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Tummy Tuck Results

Please keep in mind that each patient is different however tummy tucks done on the appropriate patient by an experienced ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon provide often dramatic and very gratifying aesthetic results.  I would suggest that you would do best to get another opinion and fact to face evaluation at your convenience.If you visit my gallery page of tummy tuck photos I think that you fall somewhere between patients #1 and #6 in expected results.  Be certain to watch the video link above and before undergoing surgery make sure that you are at a healthy and maintainable (though perhaps not "ideal") weight and are not smoking.  Also, you don't explain why someone suggested you need a psych. eval but this should be discussed before proceeding.  Regards, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Tummy Tuck Result

Hello,Please see patient 003 in the tummy tuck section of my photo gallery. She had even less skin laxity and no skin redundancy, so her theoretical improvement was even less than yours. Crucial to a good result for you would be muscle tightening, deep fat excision, progressive tension sutures, and avoiding drains. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS