Is there a permanent way to make upper lip bigger? (Photos)

I know about lip implants but so far every before and after I've seen has barely any difference. I wanted a lip lift to make my upper lip bigger, would that work? Here's a picture of what I want it to be.

Permanent upper lip enlargement

Thank you for asking about your lip augmentation.

To get the look you show in the photos, you need a central lip lift and Permalip implants. Even with that, the fullness may need enhancement with fillers since it is quite a significant change from your present lip shape and volume.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lip Lift VS Permalip

Thank you for your question. A lip lift is possible making the pink part of your upper lip bigger however this would not result in adding any volume.  If you wanted volume added to your lips, making them look plumped (essential the pink part again increasing) then Permalip Lip Implants are an amazing alternative. PermaLip™ are revolutionary lip implants that are designed to look and feel natural, yet enhance your lip volume to your desired size. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.

Amir Nakhdjevani, MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon