What permanent lip procedure would be best for me? (Photo)

I was thinking about having a lip lift since my nose and my upper lip have a 22mm distance from eachother. But my upper lip is small (especially without lip liner) and I want it to be bigger. I really can't decide what procedure to do, I just want good results I don't want to put all my money into something and not like it or regret it. Please help me choose the right option. 1.Fat grafting to lips 2.Lip lift 3. Silikon1000 4.Permalip (Any other options.)

Best lip procedure

Thank you for asking about your lip enhancement.
  • You have clearly given this a lot of thought - and have a good list to start from.
  • Your best approach is a lip lift - and, given your 'wish look', probably a central French lip lift, not a bull horn lift.
  • The French lift look is a little unnatural - you are also a good candidate for the more natural bull horn.
  • Discuss the two options with your plastic surgeons.
  • Do not have Silikon 1000  - various kinds of liquid silicone have been injected for fifty years into lips. It looks lovely at first, then turns hard and irregular and has to be cut out leaving a permanently smaller, uneven lip.
  • Fat grafts - won't give you the look you want, tend to need two treatments and to be redone every few years
  • Permalip implants will give permanent upper lip fullness but results are subtle and not the look you want.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS