What permanent lip procedure would be best for me? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 1
Best lip procedure
- You have clearly given this a lot of thought - and have a good list to start from.
- Your best approach is a lip lift - and, given your 'wish look', probably a central French lip lift, not a bull horn lift.
- The French lift look is a little unnatural - you are also a good candidate for the more natural bull horn.
- Discuss the two options with your plastic surgeons.
- Do not have Silikon 1000 - various kinds of liquid silicone have been injected for fifty years into lips. It looks lovely at first, then turns hard and irregular and has to be cut out leaving a permanently smaller, uneven lip.
- Fat grafts - won't give you the look you want, tend to need two treatments and to be redone every few years
- Permalip implants will give permanent upper lip fullness but results are subtle and not the look you want.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.