Nostrils crooked after revision. Can this be fixed?! (Photos)

My prim. surgery was over a decade ago. Surgery was only to remove shadow produced by bifid tip. Prmry surgeon removed too much cartilage from left side, esp alar dome area. Septum was left deviated and unnatural looking. Recently had revision done. (See photos) My bridge has a slight yaw to the left so right side of bridge is wider and midline runs to the left. During revision columella was moved left on my ant. nasal spine. Now nostrils are uneven. Looks unnatural. Is there a solution? Thanks.

Alar base asymmetry

Your alar bases can be corrected with minor alar base reduction,etc. which can be done in the office.  A consultatoin is necessary to provide you details of the surgery.

Nostril asymmetry

While nostril asymmetry is the most difficult area of asymmetry to correct, in most cases it can be improved during rhinoplasty.  While perfect symmetry is not attainable, improved symmetry usually is.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD