Any suggestions for nose inside concern?

When I put my finger in my nose near the hole and put it to the side toward the wall and push with a little force I feel it is very bony and a little sharp. On the other side it is not as sharp. Is there anyway to fix this during a revision i will be having. I am really worried and dont know if this is bad?

This Should Be Fixed Easily During a Revision Rhinoplasty

This is almost certainly a very easy problem to fix during a revision rhinoplasty, and is almost certainly nothing to be concerned about. Good luck.

Greenwood Village Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Suggestions for internal nasal concerns

A thorough examination  of the internal portion of the nose was required to determine what is causing the issues that are described. The front part of the nose  is cartilage, not bone. When it is twisted and crooked, this is known as a deviated septum, for which a septoplasty  is performed to improve air flow through the nose. For more information about the differences between the 2 procedures, please see the video and the  link below

Suggestions for internal nasal concerns

Septal revision

It sounds like it could be a septal spur or perhaps grafting from a prior surgery.  An intra-nasal exam will determine this.  Most likely, it can be fixed during the revision.  Seek out an opinion from someone double boarded in ENT and Plastics/Facial Plastics.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Septal revision

David Alessi, MD