Nose bridge and tip looks way bigger after months of healing? (Photos)

I have attached a picture of 2 weeks after surgery and now. My nose bridge is extremely large now and the tip too! So much so that I have been accused of having secondary rhinoplasty in between. What in the world is going on?!

Large nose after rhinoplasty

Too early to determine if your nose is larger.  Need to wait at least 3 months before comparing to your preop photos. It takes one year for all the swelling to go away.  

Concerned about results after rhinoplasty?

You need to provide more photos of your nose in order to give you an opinion regarding your results; from the front view only it is hard to say what was done.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD