Lollipop lift or benelli lift? (Photos)

I dont heal well with the scars i took so long. I want bigger breast with a smaller areolar and good lifting. So what's the best for my breast benelli lift with 400cc or lollipop lift with 400cc?

What type of Lift?

Your photos show that you have a significant degree of breast ptosis or sagging and a very enlarged areola. There is simply no way a Benelli lift can achieve the degree of lifting required to give you a pleasing breast shape. In fact, using a Benelli lift where another type of lift is needed will result in a stretched out flattened areola with wide scars and/or puckering around the areola, without giving you the lift that is needed. Patients often imagine that a lesser lift will result in better scarring and that is so often just not true. Scars on the breast heal very well if they are not placed under excessive tension, but they do take time to fade. 

Because you have a good deal of sagging along with a large areola, you may actually do better with a limited anchor type lift. I am not sure how you arrived at the idea that you need a 400cc implant, but you actually appear to have a fair amount of breast tissue, except that most of it is in the wrong place. In order to remove enough skin to provide you with a good lift and reduce the size of the areola, it would not be possible to simultaneously to put in a 400cc implant. Unless your skin is extremely lax, trying to close the incisions over all your breast tissue plus an implant will result in excessive tension on the scars which results in widening if not actual wound separation. If your goal is a larger implant then your should have the operation done in two stages to get the best possible overall long term result.

Lollipop lift or benelli lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Your breasts cannot be accomodated by a beneli or lollipop. You need to have an anchor lift which allows the surgeon to remove vertical redundancy from your breasts. Please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Lollipop lift or benelli lift?

Thank you for your question.In the office careful physical examination and breast measurements are used to determine which type lift is needed. However, after review of your photos, you do not appear to be a candidate for a Benelli lift. It will not provide a good cosmetic result.You may benefit from a lollipop lift, but likely require a full lift using an anchor shaped incision.

Lollipop lift or Benelli lift

A Benelli lift is not a true lift, but rather a skin tightening procedure.  I personally think the Lollipop lift which is a true shaping lift, gives a better result and nicer scars.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Lollipop lift or benelli lift?

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos, you will do very well with a lollipop lift/augmentation. A Benelli lift would reposition your areola only, flatten the breast mound and create stretched out scars. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Full Mastopexy

Hello,Your breasts are two large and too sagging to do well with a Benelli. When applied to breasts like yours, you risk a long laundry list of potential complications: thickened scars, irregular or large shaped areola, pleating around the areola, flattening of the breast mound, and persistent sagging. Breast skin tends to heal very well from incisions, and by doing the right surgery, you will not only have a superior breast shape,  you will get the finest scars possible. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery, not just implants. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Lollipop lift or benelli lift?

From the photos you enclosed with your question I think you will definitely need a real lift, not the Benelli procedure, which only lifts the areola, not the breast tissue. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Lollipop lift or benelli lift

In my opinion the Benelli lift only moves the areola and nipple. It does a poor job of lifting abreast mound and will also tend to lessen breast mound projection due to the purse string suture that is employed. I think a lollipop incision at a minimum will be needed to give you an improved look

Julio Garcia, MD