Can a lip lift be used to increase flesh showing on the upper lip?

2.2 inches from the bottom of my nose to the top of my upper lip. I want to know if it's possible to make my upper lip bigger with a lip lift. I think the major reason I want a lip lift is because my upper lip is really small compared to my bottom. Looking at lip lift reviews on RS I noticed that by 3 months everyone's upper lip goes back to looking normal. I want my upper lip to be big. Is there a way to achieve this? I don't like lip fillers because their temporary.

Lip lift appearance...

Greetings, 

With this procedure the upper lip will appear fuller, with greater volume, and slightly rolled out.  Plus the shortening of the nose/lip distance has a recognizable rejuvenating effect, and patients look younger afterwards. 

Have a great day!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon