Will a lip lift bring up my top lip? (Photos)

I've been looking at lip lift before and after and I notice the top lift being big the first 1 month but is completely back to normal at month 3. The main reason I want a lip lift is because I want my top lip to be bigger. My nose to lip is 22mm and it needs to be about 1.1 so 11mm is what I'm going to do. I just want my upper lip to be bigger to. The picture shows what I want. Is it possible for my upper lip to get that big?

Lip lift changes

it's best to look at a large series of photos to see what changes can be made. The amour removed is largely is dependent on tooth show and facial balance