Can my lower lateral cartilages be restored and placed in correct position in a revision rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I'm 4.5 months post op from a revision rhino. My lower lateral cartilages had the domes trimmed off of them and were lowered down to my alar rims. My nose was deprojected and the excess length of the lower lateral cartilages was placed in vestibular pockets. Now my nose doesn't look right. The LLC doesn't resemble a tripod anymore. Question: Can my LLCs be made more bulbous and returned to their normal position? I don't like them being down in the alar rim.

Restoring lower lateral cartilage?

Yes this an be done but an exam is needed. You need to have a consultation after reviewing my revision rhinoplasty photos and others. Surgery should not be done for at least 6 months