What kind of lift/procedure? (Photo)

I am 19 y/o and 124 pounds. My bra size is a 32/c. I have always hated my breasts and areolas. Both how they look and feel. They have always been saggy and veiny and I want more upper pole volume and natural cleavage. What procedure would be most beneficial for me?

What kind of Breast Lift

When looking at your photos you need shaping.  In my opinion the best shape is from a Lollipop or Vertical Lift.  This is more important than volume for you at this point.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

What kind of lift?

Hi and thanks for your posted photos. A lollipop breast lift is probable the indicated procedure for  you. An in person examination is necessary, be sure to see a board plastic surgeon.

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What kind of breast lift/procedure?

A combination areola reduction, periareolar breast left with or without breast implants and may be your best option.  Please see an experienced a board certified plastic surgeon.  Please read below for more information:

Best breast procedure for you

The best breast procedure for you will require a breast lift and implant augmentation; this will ensure symmetry in size and shape, as well as improved upper pole fullness and medial cleavage; size of areola can be reduced to your liking as well; please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Breast lift

I would perform a lollipop type lift and place a small mplants as well.  The areolae will be reduced at the time of surgery as well.  You are a terrific candidate but you need to get the right procedure from the right surgeon.  Avoid the so called donut lift or benelli lift.  They don't work.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Sagging breasts

From your photos and description you are an excellent candidate for a mastopexy (breast lift).  This will raise your breasts and nipples to the correct position, reduce the diameter of your areolas, and give you more fullness in the upper pole - without the need for an implant!

Breast lift

I dont think you will need implants at all, Mastopexy by its own can give you the result you want. 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Mastopexy

Your breasts would need a mastopexy or breast lift to achieve a nicer shape and smaller areolas. A breast implant may also be used to achieve more upper pole fullness. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

What kind of lift/procedure

I think your best option, taking into consideration the issues that bother you, would be  abreast lift with an implant. Most likely the lift would be a lollipop type of incision to give the breast a better shape

Julio Garcia, MD

What kind of lift/procedure?

thank you for your question.on the position of the nipple on the breast. The further down the nipple is in relation to the fold the more the chances are the patient needs a breast lift with or without implant.And it appear you a great candidate for a breast lift.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of breast augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.