What kind of grafts or techniques can rebuild alar domes in revision rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I had a revision rhinoplasty over 4 months ago. My tip is far too narrow now and I want to get some of the bulbousness back to my alar domes. What kind of grafts or techniques can rebuild alar domes in revision rhinoplasty?

4 months after a cosmetic rhinoplasty is too early to decide on a revisionary surgery

Dear hanginthere,

Thank you for your question and attachments.  From both your post-op photo and your history I would highly recommend that you allow the sufficient time to soften and fully heal the area before planning a secondary revisionary procedure.

Sergio P. Maggi, MD, FACS

Austin Plastic Surgery Canter

drmaggi.com