I had liposuction done on the outer part of my thighs. Now it looks horrible; what is this & can it be fixed? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - horrible result!
- I am sorry this happened -
- This is a tricky area to treat.
- I would give it another 3 months and then return to your plastic surgeon.
- It appears to be a small ridge of fat - this can be treated with micro-liposuction (small cannula) and perhaps fat injection.
- Or it may respond to Kybella which may cost more but is an office injection.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.