I need help. Crease, droopy buttock and dimples (Photo)

Dear Drs. I need major help I about to book for surgery but im still very much not 100%, I need to fix this whole area, ive had previous liposuction to my thighs (including back of the thighs) i need recommendations on what i should be doing to fix this whole area... is it even fixable? BBL? lipo on the saddle bags? flanks? and transfer to thighs and buttocks? i hope to hear your professional advice , this matter is really affecting my self esteem

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and Body Contouring surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

I need help. Crease, droopy buttock and dimples

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I rcommend you my love to get a consultation withh a board certified plastic surgeon, you will be ok, everything has a solution, best wishes!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. 

Rami Ghurani, MD