I just called into a doctor's office for pricing and a staff member has told me it is $25,000-$30,000 for this doctors BBL. Advi

So I don't know if I am tripping or just being cheap. This is mad expensive. The highest price I've ever seen was about $15,000... Now this surgeons work is really awesome, but $25,000-$30,000 for a BBL???? Can this be possible? I mean I know California is expensive, but this expensive????????

BBL cost

For an experienced plastic surgeon to perform a fat transfer to the buttock procedure you should expect to pay somewhere between 10-15,000. If someone is quoting you 25-30,000 then you would be overpaying for that procedure. Unless the quote is including other procedures (breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc.) it's difficult to imagine (as a patient) paying that price for a relatively straightforward liposuction/ fat transfer procedure. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person and only use price a small determining factor in your decision making process.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

BBL cost

BBL cost start at 8K and go up accordingly; A price of 20K and up would be justified if there is an implant involved as well; these two modalities can be combined to obtain even larger buttocks size that possible with just one modality; these two can be combined buttocks enhancements can be combined safely; Where as the implant is used to fill the buttocks centrally, the fat graft will be used over the lateral buttocks.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Prices like this is what drives patients to medical tourism.BBL should be $ 9-12 KHowever you need to be a good candidate and realistic expectations based on your present weight and height and medical conditions

The price of cosmetic surgery in Beverly Hills.

Yes, that is a very high price and you can probably get the same procedure done just as well for much less. Beverly Hills is a hotspot of plastic surgeons trying to establish names for themselves in the high ticket arena. I've certainly seen people quoted much higher than what you were quoted. Having the highest price in Beverly Hills it's like a badge of honor. It's also a hotbed for highly priced surgery from dangerous charlatans to some very talented players. It's a free-market so doctors can charge what they want and patience can shop around and choose the doctor they feel will serve your needs best. There's really no need to pay that amount of money to get quality work done. I suggest interviewing with multiple board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise in this area. Perhaps venture outside of Beverly Hills a little bit and you may find some good alternatives Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD