I want to get bad Restylane Dissolved by another PS, so how will NEW PS know where injection sites are? (photos)

I had bad restylane outcome, 1cc on EACH tear trough, left with tyndal effect, uneveness, darknes & saggyness. I want a NEW PS to dissolve it but HOW will they know where the injection sites were? Or does it not have to be dead on accurate dissolved at injection sites? What if filler migrates? Can my previous PS give me an exact map of injection sites? Will he remember? Also some of it has migrated.. So can somebody please help me understand the best safe conservative way to dissolve my nightmare.. greatly appreciated

Dissolving Restylane with Hyaluronidase

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Your new physician can use hyaluronidase to dissolve the Restylane. The physician does not need to know your exact injection sites. Make sure you are seeing an expert injector. Best of Luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Hyaluronidaze to get rid of eyelid filler

The hyaluronidaze is injected in the general area that the filler was injected as it will penetrate the surrounding area where the filler is in. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

See an Expert for Best Outcome

An experienced doctor will be able to reverse this with hyaluronidase. It may take a series of treatments. Belotero is a good choice for this area as an alternative. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Dissolving restylane

Restylane is not the best choice for tear trough as the Tybdall effect is not unusual. Belotero is better but it is done and to get rid of it a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience in the use of these materials can inject hyaluronidase and it does not have to be exact. I doubt that the material has moved and the experienced doctor should be able to tell where the injections were

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist