My round face is bored me maybe chin fillers? (Photos)

Hi i live in new york . I.m 24 years old and i would like to make my face look less round a lil more longer . I also really want crease cheeks Without big operation like implants or remove fat So i was wondering what is the best . What botox in the masseter mucle will do ? Or maybe fillers nearly the zygomatic will crease my chubby cheeks or at contrary make my face more rounder I also marionnette line that i would remove if i remove i think my face will be less rounder ? Thank

Fillers

Hello and thank you for your question. Malar fillers may help improve the contour and proportions of your face.   There are many other options you could consider also.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Fillers for Cheek Bones

Thank you for your question. There may be different options for you to achieve the look you want. Fillers and possible surgery. I would advise to consult with person with a board certified plastic surgeon for proper evaluation. 

Round face

It's difficult to assess in a photo but it looks like you would be a candidate to enhance your cheek bones with dermal filler and possibly some botox to your masseters to contour your lower face.  It's best to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon/dermatologist for a proper assessment

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Round face

Hello and thanks for your question. Based on the pictures that you provided included your desired look, I would recommend a small in office procedure called a bichectomia... or removal of a portion of the fat pad in your cheek. It is a very good procedure to slim the lower half of the face. It can be performed under local anesthesia and there is no incision in the skin needed. In addition, fillers for the upper cheeks may be considered. Best of luck.

Round face

You would benefit from Botox injections into the masseter and along the jawline. additionally fillers such as Radiesse can increase the upper part of the face

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Injectable such as Botox and fillers for face contouring

Combination treatment with Botox to the masseters and fillers to the midface/cheeks and chin would be helpful. Typical does for Botox to the masseters are 15-25 units per side. The fillers I would consider in your case are Voluma, Sculptra, Restylane Lyft and possibly Radiesse. You should see a nice result but it is important that you be treated by an experienced injector.

Round Face Treatment -- Liposuction, Kybella, Botox to Masseter, Chin/Jawline Fillers

There are many options for your face including fillers in the right placement, liposuction/kybella/thermiRF treatment, and implants. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction will make the most improvement and is easy to undergo.

Liposuction is really the only option that will make the most improvement in your face and is easy to undergo under tumescent local. Fillers, botox etc.... are going to be worthless.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Round to V Shape face

This can usually be improved using Botox in the masseter muscles. Also, placement of the fillers in the upper face and temples helps. You won't be able to achieve the look of the samples you gave. I slim the face as well in the jowl area using the Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Round Face

Thank you for sharing your question and photos.  Fillers to the upper part of your face and cheek bones will help them to stand out more.  I usually like to use Radiesse or Voluma in this area.  Off-label use of Botox to the masseter muscle is another treatment that can be used to define the jawline.  Also, Kybella is an option to dissolve fullness below the chin.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified surgeon to discuss your goals.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon