Can a doctor leave or sew through pulled/ damaged skin after breast lift?

I have some damaged skin above incision line of my breast lift where the benelli lift spread. I am scared of high nipple position, not being able to wear bra or low cut cause of too high nipples or scars showing. I have seen girls on here w/ that problem and prognosis is not great. I want traditional lift now to try and prevent further scar issues. I am willing to downsize my implants. Can scars be cut out around my nipples without excising damaged skin above or can you sew over damaged skin

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for revisionary breast lifting surgery. Converting to a full breast lift will likely take tension off the incision line around the areola;  the resulting scars will hopefully improved. Depending on the current position of your nipple/areola complexes ( and measurements of breast landmark landmarks in general),  your plastic surgeon will plan exactly where to place incision lines. Make sure that he/she has significant demonstrable experience with revisionary surgery. Best wishes.

Revision lift

Depending on the position of the nipple from the sternal notch, a traditional lift can be performed, which eliminates all evidence of previous Benelli lift.   This depends entirely on the measurements. 

Revision breast lift after Benelli lift

If your current nipple position is not excessively high, then converting to a circumvertical (lollipop) or anchor type of breast lift should not cause your nipples to show above your bra line or low cut shirts or dresses. Downsizing of your implants is often a prudent choice especially if there would be excess tension on any incision lines after a revision lift. Thank you for your question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Need photos

Thank you for the question. We really need to see photos and measurements to determine the best way to revise your breasts. Generally speaking, the Benelli lift can often spread back out and elongate the areolas vertically. If you already are worried about your nipples being high, you might need excision of more lower breast skin between the nipple and IMF (fold), but you really need to be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine the best treatment for you moving forward.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Areolar scar

Despite your effort at description, some photos are necessary to be able to offer any specific advice.  Most problems with scars can be improved by scar revision. What I can't specifically answer is at the heart of your question--will raising the nipple and areola be a needed part of any revision, and will that make the nipple and areola too high. Smaller implants may help counter that problem.

Consider, please, reposting your question with some attached photos.l

Thanks, all the best. 

Thank you for your question though photos would be helpfull.  That said your present condition can be revised and a more acceptable result obtained but that will require a full examination and review of records.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD