Any doctors/dermatologists out there who specialize in lip injections!

Hi! I have been seatching for a doctor who specialize in lip injections. Anyone who specializes in them and has many before and after pictures on here or yelp, please comment below!

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though I can not recommend a specific plastic surgeon, I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for those in your area.  It will give you a list based on their distance from your location. Hope that this helps. 

Lip injections and Specialist

Lip Injections should be done by a board certified dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic dermatology.  I have been performing cosmetic injections for over 20 years and you want someone who understands facial anatomy and all of the different products and the best way to use them.  Best, Dr. Green

LIp injections

jennybella18

For best results, I would trust a physician that is a specialist in facial contouring and facial plastic surgery.  Your result relies on the skill of the injector, the type and amount of product used, and your the anatomy of your lips.  For natural looking full lips, the goal is to enhance or develop your natural contour and fullness , while creating balance between the upper lip compared to the lower lip.  

Julie Edween, DO

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced.  The upper lip can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Getting the Perfect Pout--Lip Augmentation with Restylane, Juvederm, Implants, Fat

For best results, I recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in facial contouring and injections. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. Please see an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer