Desperately need help, nose looks deformed after tip plasty? (Photos)

The work involves slightly reducing a bulbous tip and lifting the under rotated tip. Now it looks like a huge botch and mess. I feel like a monster now. Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how can I fix it? Thank you so much

Revision

Sorry to hear about your disappointment with your result but a full examination and review of your operative note and prep photos is necessary to fully evaluate your result and how it might be improved 
Dr Corbin

Botched?

Please provide better and more photos so that we can appreciate your concern. It is very difficult to assess your concerns with current images.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Postoperative results

Although it is difficult to fully assess your nose from the limited views that you have provided, your nose will continue to change for several weeks to months following a rhinoplasty.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and he or she can provide you with an appropriate timeline events to expect certain results.

Post Operative Concerns

First, discuss your concerns with your surgeon and get answers to your questions. Secondly, if this is a relatively recent surgery then you will most likely need to wait a number of months before your final result is apparent. Assuming that you have waited an appropriate amount of time and your surgeon is not able to address your concerns then seek an in person consultation with a surgeon whose practice emphasizes Rhinoplasty procedures.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell