What can I do to help a buttock imp at drop? Walking? Compression garment?

Butt implants don't drop

Butt implants don's drop. They are placed in an exact pocket and should not drop. Please provide a photograph to provide further insight into your concern.

Buttock Implant

If the buttock Implants are out under the muscle, then wait till all the swelling is gone. This may take up to 3 months. then reassess. Hopefully the implant does not drop because you can not control how fat it will drop. You do not want it to drop to your thighs.I would recommend seeing your plastic surgeon for advise. May require revision surgery to adjust the pocket., and or change of implants.