Where should my body be prior to a Brazialian Butt Lift? (photos)

I have stomach fat I want to lose but I want a BBL. I'm worried that if I get a BBL, and proceed to lose body fat then I'll lose my butt from the surgery. Should I wait until I get to where I want to be with my midsection before doing a BBL? I'm not overweight at all, I just want to flatten my tummy. If possible, I plan to use fat from my thighs, arms, and chin to transfer to my butt. My belly fat is under the muscle, hence why I need to lose it the old fashion way.

BBL CANDIDATE

By looking at your photos it is impossible to make an exact evaluation of your case, but it seems that you do not need to lose any weight, and the fat that is on your tummy area, is mostly under the skin, where the liposuction can give you a nice result and then you will have more fat that can be injected in the buttocks, this area will give you an important amount of donor fat, the arms and the chin area will not give you as much. By losing weight you will have less fat that can be transfer to the buttocks.

Body Goals & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Based on your photos, I think you are a great Candidate for a BBL at your current weight. Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.Sincerely,
Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Hello, thanks for your pictures and for your questions. I would say that you should head for the BBL before losing weight. It seems that you don't have enough fat to transfer, so if you lose weight it would be even more difficult to get fat in order to give you nice results. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Timing for a Brazilian with weight loss

based on your pictures alone I would say now is the time to do the Brazilian.

If you lose weight in the future you will shrink but you will do so with your new body proportions from both liposuction and at the Brazilian.

If you gain weight you will also gain weight but with your new body fat distribution which should look better than before the procedure.

Think of weight loss or weight gain after the procedure as a large or small version of you but with overall better shape, contours and proportions.
Find the right board-certified plastic surgeon and have him or her or her Guide you through the process.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL candidate

In order to have a good result with a fat transfer to the buttock, you need to have sufficient fat. Based on these two photos, it doesn't appear you have enough fat to enhance your buttock by much. However an exam in person is required to make that determination. I'm not convinced you have enough fat on your arms, thighs and chin to make up for not using your abdominal fat. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a thorough exam and review of your options.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon