Badly Need help, nose looks deformed after tip plasty? Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how can I fix it? (photos)

The work involves slightly reducing a bulbous tip and lifting the under rotated tip. Now it looks like a huge botch and mess. Can anyone tell me what went wrong and how can I fix it? Thank you so much my left nostril was very slightly higher than my right in the past. However now there is a "lump" look to my nose, and it looks weird because there seem to be a tip. I did this abroad. Also, the radix is too high and painful, is it possible to remove it and replace without much damage?

Revision rhinoplasty

You'll need to submit other pictures to better answer to this, including profile views. Nothing here looks beyond the possibility of a revision but solid advice and a comprehensive plan will require a consultation. At the very least, to get ballpark answers, you should resubmit this with several different views. You will also need to get your op report before consultation if you want your new surgeon to be able to fully answer all of your questions.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful in determining if your diagnosis is indeed correct. Consultation will give you a better idea of what options are available to you. If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD