After plastic surgery 5 hours ago, in a lot of pain with no medicine

I got a Brazilian butt lift about 5 hours ago I'm in the lot of pain the doctors did not send me home with medication I feel like the whole operation was sloppy the procedures weren't followed I'm very disappointed my results are horrible I don't even see any results I'm just baffled I don't even know what to do should I go to the emergency room

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Please contact your surgeon as soon as possible to discuss your concerns.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hopefully, you've been in contact with your surgeon at this point. If you do not feel you've received the level of care you need and have severe pain, a visit to the emergency room would not be out of line. It is your surgeon's responsibility to keep you comfortable during the entire process.Of course, many red flags are very clear now. I appreciate that you are faced with making a mistake with your choice of doctor. Again, if you are not getting immediate attention from your surgeon, seek immediate medical attention.Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Postoperative pain management

At this point you have probably had your issues addressed. You should contact your physician immediately if you have needs. Hopefully your doctor was a board-certified plastic surgeon. Perhaps he or she needs a reminder that pain medication and should generally be prescribed before the date of surgery is a patient don't end up being in pain trying to get medications. Should you not to be able to get the care you need from your doctor then consider going to the emergency room or contacting your primary care physician. The importance of selecting the best providers cannot be over emphasized. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Questions about Post-Operative Care

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I would call the emergency number/after hours number that was provided by your surgeon.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Plastic surgery follow-up

You should contact your surgeon ASAP.  You should be ale to speak to him or a covering doctor.  Good luck.

Choosing the right surgeon

All the advise you see on this site to choose the quality Plastic Surgeon , before, during and after surgery. Nothing more important than assessing how you are treated during the consult making sure your surgery is safe and as comfortable as possible.Call your doctor for the medications since no body else would prescribe pain medication to any body but their patients