How soon after butt implants can you have a BBL?

I had butt implants recently but want to add volume. When is a BBL an option?

BBL AFTER BUTTOCK IMPLANTS

After getting buttock implants, fat grafting in the buttocks can be done once the swelling from the previous surgery is gone, and scat tissue is soft. This may take 6 months, but can be 9 or more months. It is important to know what type of implants you have, if they are solid or cohesive gel filled implants, the location and size of them. The fat grafting in the buttocks will be limited to the areas that are not close to your implants, mostly toward the hips, maybe the lower pole of the buttocks. You should ask the surgeon who did you implants if is a good idea to get fat grafting or maybe go with bigger buttock implants.

Time between butt implants & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I like to wait at least 3 months.  What I am looking for is that ALL of the swelling has gone down.  That happens somewhere b/w 3-6 months.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Hello bootygirl13 - Thanks for your question. I would suggest waiting at least 6 months to let the implants finalize in their healing. At that point, you and your surgeon can determine if you have enough fat to warrant BBL surgery. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I had butt implants recently but want to add volume. When is a BBL an option? = if you have fat for harvest, possibly #bb; #butt

Patients that usually undergo butt implants generally are skinny and therefore don't have enough fat for a BBL.Patients that undergo butt augmentation with implants and would like to enhance even more their butt,they might be candidates for a BBL ( fat transfer to the butt) IF they do have donor fat in their torso to do so. 

John Mesa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures to allow your body adequate time to heal and recover. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon