What are the advantages of getting a TT w/ MR, besides a flat tummy? Strengthen abs/core? Help w/ incontinence?

Will it strengthen my back muscles? Will my core be stronger than before? Help w/ the incontinence we sometimes get after pregnancy? Any other advantages or improvements to getting a TT?

Muscle Repair

Muscle repair is primarily cosmetic and does slim the waistline as well as flatten the tummy. It may improve your posture but cannot be guaranteed to improve back pain or other issues.

Ask your chosen Plastic Surgeon to explain further.

All the best

Advantages of a tummy tuck

You may derive some benefits in your posture in addition to the aesthetic benefits of a tummy tuck with muscle plication (tightening). A tummy tuck will not strengthen back muscles nor address incontinence. Consult with a plastic surgeon in person for more information and to see if you are a good candidate.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD