3 days post explant. Will I contract? (Photo)

Here are my before BA and my after explant photos . I am a lot more droopy than before will I contract or fluff up? I was 550 CCs had them in for 1 1/2 no pregnancies .

End point

This appear to be the result that you will end up with.  Considering the possibilities, this looks good.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Contract

We know the capsules will contract, the question is how much. No one can answer this and it will take time.

Removal of implants

I really wish that I could tell the future but unfortunately only Patience is a virtue at the moment. All you need to do is wait and see if your skin contracts and take it from there. In my experience I believe that you will most likely need more volume and possibly even lift however only time will tell. I wish you all the luck. 

Payman Danielpour, MD, FACS