Need improvement to aging face and nose. What else should I concentrate on, my nose or chin implant? (Photos)

Other than needing a face lift, what else should I concentrate on, my nose or chin implant? I would like to improve my appearance. Any suggestions?

Need improvement to aging face and nose. What else should I concentrate on, my nose or chin implant?

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photos, you will need total face rejuvenation( Rhinoplasty, Facelifting chin implant and treatment for your eyes an forehead).  Kindly check the link below: 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Face lift and Chin implant

A facelift and a chin implant procedure can be performed at the same time, if the patient so desires. A chin implant is placed for patients who have a weak and recessive chin profile. The goal of the lower face and neck lift is to tighten loose facial and neck skin, tighten loose facial and neck muscles, lift the jowls, and remove the fatty deposits in the neck. For more information and many examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Facelift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a mini facelift.  This can greatly improve your neck contour and rejuvenate your face.  This can be designed to minimize scarring.  You do not need a chin implant--the neck lift portion will give you a great neck contour. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Facial issue

Actually I think the thing that would give you the most improvement would be a full facelift. You would have to be seen in person to determine your goals and evaluate you more directly.  Best of luck!

Your face

You need an in person consultation to discuss the changes and costs involved. Anything over the internet wont be accurate. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Facial aging

You definitely need an in person consultation and a physical examination by an experienced surgeon. From your photos I would suggest that a chin implant may masculinize your appearance and as such is not indicated.I would focus on your skin surface with better skin care, volume deficiencies in the midface, deep lines in your forehead and peri-oral area. You should find a surgeon you trust and follow their recommendations, which may well include a surgical procedure depending on your wants and needs. Good luck!