BBL price quote?

Hi my name is Elizabeth Esperias This April of 2016 I did a tummy tuck procedure with breast lift in Orlando FL, currently I'm 3 months post surgery. I'm trying to plan ahead of time because I would like by next year to go foward with the BBL, with liposuction from both upper arm areas, my whole back fat and my inner thighs adding more of an hour glass frame to plump up my buttocks. If you can please send me any type of information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You, Elizabeth Esperias

BBL Cost

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Prices for BBL in our facility vary depending on the amount of tissue planned to be removed, and the expected time that will be spent in the operative room. You may call us for a general range if you know what areas you think will require liposuction.Although the fees cover the costs of several components, we will provide you a comprehensive fee noting which items are excluded:

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee
  • Medications
  • Surgical garments
  • Medical tests

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL price quote?

You will have much better luck getting a response if you email PS directly. You will then provide photos of the areas to be worked on, and they will send you back a quote.

BBL Price

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. It is impossible to give you a specific complete quote without seeing at minimum photos.  The main questions are how much liposuction and how much fat grafting needs to be performed.  In my practice a BBL starts at $7,900.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL

Too bad you didn't do the BBL first before your tummy tuck. Now you have one less place to harvest good fat.  You need to be seen in person to identify what you need and how I might be able to possibly achieve it for you. Good luck.

BBL price quote

Hi... thank you for the question... prices on these types of procedures will depend on many factors, The area that will be treated, the country and the area. Always make sure to choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL price quote?

Price varies by Location, Surgeon,Anesthesia,Etc. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL price quote? = it depends on several factors (eg. City where surgery performed, etc).

The price of a BBL depends of multiple factors. These factors includes the type of doctor (Plastic surgeon vs a plastic surgeon "wanna be - "OB/GYN, internist, dermatologist), city where the surgery is performed ( eg. New York City vs. somewhere in Alaska), etc).In the New Jersey Area a BBL total cost ranges between 10K and 13K. in New York City the prices ranges more around 15k. Patients interested in a BBL should make a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon specialized, since only board certified plastic surgeon are licensed professionals with the knowledge, training and skills required to achieve optimum results should perform buttock enhancement.

John Mesa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon