How and when I can redo a mid face lift? It's been 5 months and I'm so depressed and desperate to redo it ASAP (Photo)

I wanted to tighten my cheeks a bit and saw a doctor, unfortunately doctor did something that I never asked for, a subperiosteal midface lift that cuts through what is not droopy. I can't stop my anger and frustration and sadness, have to redo it as I look older and Disfigured.

Cheek fullness...

subperiostial facelifts are effective for many patients, but can dramatically change people's appearance in a way that many don't anticipate or favor...in your case, it appears that your cheeks are fuller than you desire...although a year is the classically recommended waiting period, successful revisions can certainly be done earlier under certain circumstances 

You should speak with your original surgeon and perhaps a few highly qualified others who have experience with/and dedicate their practices to revisionary cosmetic surgery

Good luck...

Facelift Revision Surgery

Thank you for your question.  I would always advise patients approximately 6 - 12 months before facelift revision surgery.  Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve. All The Best