How long does mid-facelift last & is it normal to feel cheeks falling off my bones?
Doctor Answers 3
Facelift progress after surgery.
Swelling and tight feeling is an expected outcome specially early on after your procedure. Sometimes there are technical limitations to the surgical techniques that preclude the desire lift, if you want to avoid complications.
Please let the healing happen. once the swelling and scaring is done, you may discuss alternative plans to achieve the goal that you have in your mind.
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.
Wishing you the best in your journey
Face lift - unhappy at a month
- I am so sorry you are unhappty with your face lift result.
- it is important to keep in touch with your surgeon - and to see her/him to discuss your concerns.
- Face lift recovery can be emotionally difficult -
- And at times, complications can occur.
- But it is essential that you understand from your surgeon exactly what was done and what to expect when healing and in the final outcome.
I am sorry you are having problems. You should see your surgeon regarding these concerns. There are many factors that can lead to poor healing or undesirable results, your doctor should be able to help make sure there is nothing medically wrong with your face and facial nerves. Make sure you are using a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and or Board Certified medical doctor. Best wishes!
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.