Can anyone recommend NJ/Philly docs specializing in dramatic lips?

I have been searching way too long for a lip filler specialist in my area..It seems that the only docs that have the most beautiful volumeous luscious dramatic results with using only one syringe are located out of the US? Or the west coast! I think it's silly to spend thousands of dollars to get the volume I want around here when I know someone out there is getting the results I want with only one $600 syringe. If anyone could recommend a legit doc in my area, that would be GREATLY appreciated!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Dramatic Lips

It can definitely take more than one syringe of Juvederm or Restylane to have really beautiful results in your lips. I would start conservatively since you can always add more volume later on.  Best, Dr. Green

"Most beautiful voluminous luscious" lips :)

Honestly, that is the best description of pouty lips that I've ever read. You made me laugh!
Results from lip augmentation using hyaluronic acid gel (Restylane or Juvederm) are variable depending on how much product you like. Some people look awesome with 1cc (1 syringe). Others like a slightly bigger look and go with 1.5cc (1.5 syringes). And I have other patients who like bigger still, and go with 2cc (2 syringes). So it really depends on your taste and your goals.

If you've NEVER had lip injections before, there will be a learning curve that you will have to traverse to see if 1, 1.5, or 2 syringes is what you like. Once you know what looks best in your lips, you can stick with that volume indefinitely, until your tastes change. (The volume that you think looks good in your lips when you're 25 is probably going to be different than when you're 50.)

I personally like the results we get with Restylane Silk - it tends to give a more prominent volumization that tends to last longer than other products, and therefore gives you a bit more for your money. But, you'll need to figure out how many syringes to use and that might take a couple sessions with an expert provider. Patients often come in every 6-8 months for their touch up, so get into a schedule that works for your lifestyle and budget.  And enjoy!  -Randolph Capone, MD, FACS

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

I appreciate your concern, so I would recommend conservative lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. The number of syringes needed for each patient differs because of size, anatomy and desired results, dramatic or conservative. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lips and fillers

One syringe may not be enough for voluminous lips. You would have to be seen in person. The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Good luck.