I'm having sharp pains where my scarring is after my breast surgery almost a year and a half ago. Any suggestions?

Pain After Surgery

pain could have a number of different causes. It would be best for you to meet with your Plastic Surgeon in person and discuss what you are experiencing.
All the best

Thank you for your question. Sorry to hear about your pain. I would recommend speaking with your chosen surgeon. An in-person assessment is always best. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your scar pain. I would advise seeing your surgeon for an in-person examination.  Significant pain after a breast augmentation should have resolved itself within a year and half and a diagnosis as to the cause needs to be determined - musculoskeletal injury/trauma, implant related issue, capsular contracture, etc.  Hope this helps.