3 months post open revision rhinoplasty - my nose is completely asymmetrical? (photo)

This is my second open rhinoplasty surgery, it has now been three months post op and my nose is still completely asymmetrical. My surgeon seems very worried and has no explanation as to why this has happened. I'm hoping the swelling will disapate with more time. But as every week passes I become increasingly concerned. Please help! Does any doctor have an explanation for this? Or know if this will be okay? Or Should I get another surgeons opinion right away?

Still too early

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.