Are my breasts too low and saggy? (Photos)

Hey there, I've had a breast augmentation 1 and a half years ago but I feel my breast are falling. I'm kind of worried my muscle can't hold the weight of the implants or Because I workout 4-5 days a week they start to fall. Because I went from nothing to 325g, so basically from the smallest A cup to a big C cup I wonder if it's not too heavy for my muscle?! Are they too low or saggy? If yes what can I do? :(((

Revision, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
I recommend you a breast revision to improve the look of your breast.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast position is not affected by working out

Your breasts do not appear too low or saggy. Exercise should not affect your results. I have triple crown body builders who continued on in competitions after breast implant surgery. I have found that the two main things that could affect your results after surgery would be pregnancy and significant weight change. And with pregnancy, it is how the milk production affects your breasts and has nothing to do with the implants. Hope this is reassuring. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Saggy breast?

Hello

Thanks for the question and the pictures, your breast look good, because of gravity theres always a bit of Ptosis but nothing to be worried about.

Best of lucks....

Disnalda Matos, MD

Breasts look good

Your breasts look nice in the photos. Yes, they will always sag a bit with time as we age and our bodies change, but I think overall they look nice.

Are my breasts too low and saggy?

Thank you for your question. As per pictures they look good and your nipple is at right location. May be in the future you may need a lift

Breast position

It looks like a perfect or at least near perfect result.  I see no sagging or bottoming out at this time. Use good support bras, especially in the future if you have kids. Good luck.

Are they too low?

No it appears you have a great result. From your side pic, you can see that your nipple is above your fold. Eventually, gravity will win and you may need a lift!

Beautiful Result

You have a beautiful result.  The shape is great.  Go enjoy your surgery and have a great summer!  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Are my breasts too low and saggy?

No.  You have an absolutely beautiful perfect  breast augmentation result at 1 year..  It simply cannot be done any better then this.  You are symmetrical have a perfect shape, still have upper pole fullness and breast location..  Please enjoy your lovely result.