Good results after 8 days Post Op Breast Lift Augmentation (Revision-Surgery)? (Photos)

I hope it is understandable, Im from Europe. I underwent breast lift with augmentation (T-incision, 260ml silikone under the muscle). The breast results were not good. The implants were too high. I had another full breast lift. The Implants were taking down. My Surgeon changed the left Implant to a 350ml. Im scared, that the breast will deflate again. When I see other pictures, I think my breast still doesnt look "right". What do you think? My Surgeon is happy, but Im freaking out. Thank you!

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Satisfaction about Results after 8 Days Post-Op

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

Worried about incisions

Hello, if your surgery was only 8 days ago it is still too early to make any judgements about the incisions or breast shape.  If your surgeon is not worried about any complications I would suggest continued followup.