Is it okay to self-examine the evolution of this mole for a while or should I go to see a doctor again? (photos)

Hello, About a half year ago, I recognized 2 reddish moles (not elevated, no pain) at the right side of my head. One about 7 mm, one about 4 mm in diameter. I kept it under review for a few months. I think there was no significant evolution, if any. Very few times I felt an itching in this area but I cannot guarantee that it was caused by the moles. One month ago, I went to the doctor who considered it to be unsuspicious. Now, I detected some evolution within the larger mole (see picture).

When in Doubt, get a consultation--Mole removal: lasers, radiowave, shave

Since there has been some changes to the mole, I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert for minimal scarring. Best, Dr. Emer