Dissolving Juvederm Voluma from nose tip. Any suggestions?

Dear Doctors, i had a non-surgical rhinoplasty last week with juvederm voluma. Unfortunately my nosetip get too big now. Is it possible to remove some/all of the filler in that area? If so, which products do you use? And when can i get new filler into my nosetip - after dissolved? Thanks for your answers!

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Remember that with filler placement the tissues will develop some degree of swelling as a result of the needle injections as well as the material drawing water to itself.  I would recommend allowing your results to mature over the next week before judging the long-term appearance and seeking dissolution of the product.  It can be dissolved if still unsatisfactory with the results with the use of hyaluronidase and I would wait at least a week before adding filler back into the same area.  Hope this helps.

Juvederm in Nose

First, give it two weeks before making a decision. If the nose is still too large Hyaluronidase will help dissolve the excess product. Then allow about a month to redo the procedure. Best of Luck    Dr Harrell

Filler in nose

Hyaluronidase is a good product to use to dissolve HA fillers.   It can help to dissolve product in your nose.

Voluma Results and Un-happiness , Can Be Reversed with Hyaluronidase

I suggest waiting a few weeks before deciding as there is swelling.  This can be improved with hyaluronidase.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Juvederm Voluma

If has only been a few days, I would advise you to wait and make sure that all of the swelling has resolved. Swelling from fillers can last a couple weeks. Voluma can be dissolved using hyaluronidase, which can take effect pretty immediately.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Too much Voluma in nasal tip

It is easy to reduce with hyaluronidase. You might want to wait a couple weeks to see if it is just swelling causing this though. I use Hylenex.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Final Result After Voluma

Thank you for your question.  Sorry to hear that you are having some concerns about your postprocedure appearance.  Please keep in mind that there may be some normal postprocedure swelling in the area.  In general, it will take 2 weeks for any swelling to resolve, for the product to fully settle in, and to see your final result.  Massage can help to smooth any unwanted fullness while awaiting your final result.  I would advise you to see your injector for an in-person reevaluation in order to best address your concerns and to determine the best course of action.  If you are not happy with your final result, then the product can be easily dissolved with Vitrase.  Best wishes!

Needs massage

Start with massage and pressure and see if you can mobilize or shrink the area.
Vitrase in small doses to incrementally dissolve the Voluma.

Voluma for non-surgical nose

You can definitely use Voluma or Juvederm for a non-surgical nose job.  If there is too much product injected you can have Vitrase injected into the area to dissolve it.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green