Too big for Bbl? (photos)

.After my pregnancy i lost a Couple of pounds and back working out . My BMI is 28 but i want to still loose around 15 -20 pounds. Can i do the bbl now and lose the Rest of my Baby Pounds slowly With Healthy eating and going to the gym ? Will i still keep my Butt. And will working out help the shaped of the Butt to get better After the bbl too?

Thank you for your question and pictures. I think that you are a very good candidate for a BBL.  However, if fat is also harvested from your abdomen, you will most likely need a tummy tuck as well, either at the same time or preferably in the future.  Be sure to see a Board Certified PS for your consultation.  

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Too big for Bbl? (photos)

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. we recommend that the patient initiate a rigorous exercise regimen and begin a balanced and healthy diet. This will help maintain their new tight waist and accentuate their beautiful new curves. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Too big for Bbl? (photos)

Hi. As you lose weight your buttock will decrease. The fat in and around your waist will not. This localized fat is very difficult to eliminate unless liposuction is carried out. IMHO you are a very good candidate for a BBL. The only drawback that I see is that after harvesting fat from your abdomen, I would definitely recommen a tummy tuck in the future. I do not perfom both at the same time and would caution you if someone suggests it. Following the BBL you should not place any weight on the buttock region becacause the newly transferred fat cells will be die.

If you have a tummy tuck done at the same time, how are you going to avoid lying on your back, face up when the TT prevents you from lying face down? I recommend that the BBL be done first . After a minimum of three months, the patient is brought back and the tummy tuck performed.

I am certified but the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have practiced in the Miami area for the past 29 tears. As you we'll know, the South Florida area has become a hot bed for Brazilian Butt Lifts. Unfortunately, cosmetic surgery down here as also given rise to a number of mom and pop clinics who perform surgeries at unimaginable low prices. Buyer beware.

The key is............ does the surgeon have a keen sense of aesthetics? Can he/she create a shapely, attractive buttock or are they just technicians that wind up with large unshapely behinds? The same holds true for the liposuction portion of the procedure. Understand that liposuction whether SAL, PAL or UAL ( not including LAL because the fat obtained through this technique will not be useful) is not that technically challenging. However, the keen aesthetic eye will determine the eventual work of art.We are creators and have the ability to turn out beautiful works of art. Simply put................not all artists create quality work.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers . Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We can accommodate patients from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck, Dr. PG

Too big for Bbl? = not necessarily ( actually ideal) #bbl #brazilianbuttlift #contouring

A BBL is the augmentation of the butt ( hips and gluteal area) with your own fat. Fat is harvested from other areas of the body with liposuction. Therefore, excess of body fat is necessary to be a candidate for a BBL.

In my practice, the ideal candidate for a BBL are patients with mild overweight ( BMI around 28). This allows to have enough fat to be transferred to the butt and hips area while given a great torso contour.

If the patients are too heavy ( eg. BMI 30 or above) or normal weight ( BMI 25) they are not usually candidates for a BBL.

John Mesa, MD