Bbl and weight loss?

I am 32 years old and have to kids . My youngest is 8 Month old i am at Home ( not working ) for another 3 Month ..im still15-20 Pounds away from my old Weight . Im back working out in the gym Since a Month and already los 5 pounds. My question is i Would like to have my brasilian Butt Lift Surgery in an Month . If i loose Weight after will my Butt stay ?

Weight loss and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL and weight loss

You are always best to lose weight first then have surgery. Losing weight after surgery may cause your buttocks to deflate after the procedure.