Can this be fixed with composite ear graft or fillers? (Photo)

Hello, I've had 2 rhinoplasty operations but am still very unhappy with the results. As you can see my left nostril is much higher and uneven to the right one. I need some advice on where to go next? I'm worried about spending more money and the problem not being fixed. Thank you

Nostril rim retraction

The best solution is a composite graft from the ear that contains cartilage and skin to be placed on the lefts inside nostril and bring it down to the right side level.

Regards

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Nostril Rim Retraction

The asymmetrical nostril rim retraction can usually be corrected with a small cartilage graft but occasionally skin is also necessary (a composite graft).  I do not recommend temporary correction with fillers.