Can this be fixed with composite ear graft or fillers? (Photo)

Hello, I've had 2 rhinoplasty operations but am still very unhappy with the results. As you can see my left nostril is much higher and uneven to the right one. I need some advice on where to go next? I'm worried about spending more money and the problem not being fixed. Thank you

Doctor Answers 2

Nostril rim retraction

The best solution is a composite graft from the ear that contains cartilage and skin to be placed on the lefts inside nostril and bring it down to the right side level.


Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 107 reviews

Asymmetrical Nostril Rim Retraction

The asymmetrical nostril rim retraction can usually be corrected with a small cartilage graft but occasionally skin is also necessary (a composite graft).  I do not recommend temporary correction with fillers.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.