Will my eyes look better than they do now after 3 weeks of my op? (photos)

Had a eye bag op 3 weeks ago , and they look better but can still see a ring effect under both eyes, will thus improve with time. I'm worried not enough skin was taken away.

Eyelid surgery

You still have some healing left to do and should see your results continue to change over the next few weeks.  There are additional treatments available such as laser work that can be done if you are still unhappy with certain aspects of your surgery.

Try Not to Worry!--Eye Bag Treatment: Surgery, fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

It is too soon to tell what your final results are, but fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can also be used to improve this area after surgery. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Eye bag surgery

Good Morning and thank you for your question, 

Yes it appears you still have some swelling from surgery which will settle in the next couple of weeks. 

If you're still not satisfied with the results, return to the surgeon and you can discuss your concerns, but eyes take longer than some other places for the final results to be seen. 

Hope this helps!

Dr. Robb

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician