I have suffered from hair loss. How can I control it? (Photo)

sir I now I am 20years male now I have suffered in hairfall previously I am use Aurvadic oil now I am using 10days ceasame oil and hand and solders shampoo my hair is thin so please guide line me how to control my hairfall.

Hair loss in 20 year old

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

An option to treat hair fall

When using non-surgical treatments to stop and prevent hair loss, they are to be continued for life or your hair loss will continue its natural course. You will loose the hair that you were going to loose anyway. The only point of using medication or treatments is to stop your hair from falling and slowing down the falling rate.

I recommend that if you decide to stop your treatment for any reason you might have, please look for a Hair Specialist in order to find some other treatment that might work better for your specific case.

Best of lucks!!!!

PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) does reduce the rate of hair loss and hair thinning dramatically. How it works is that we extract the growth factors from your blood and inject them into the troubled area in your scalp. These growth factors will enhance your follicles and fortify your hair. It also (in some occasions) makes dormant hair grow back. It is a natural option to prevent/stop hair loss, but as any non-surgical treatment you will have to continue the treatment for life in order for it to keep working. We recommend our patients to have the treatment done at least once a year.

PRP has no side effects

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon