Were 5 incisions for each arm so necessary? Should I be worried about permanent scarring?
Doctor Answers 3
Skin Tightening after Lipo -- Venus Legacy, Thermage, Ultherapy, Velashape, ThermiRF; Surgical Removal
Liposuction and incisions
Liposuction - 5 incisions. Were they necessary?
- Liposuction scars are usually extremely small and barely noticeable.
- You will need to ask your surgeon why so many incisions were needed -
- It is more than is usually necessary.
- Sagging after liposuction depends on the quality of your skin and how much fat was removed -
- Your plastic surgeon can tell you what to expect.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.